Welcome to Ask The Duchess Vol. 22, a monthly Q&A post covering a variety of resort-related topics. Ask The Duchess answers questions submitted by readers. If you have a question you’d like answered, send me a message here!
1. Favorite shop? (submitted by Shannen)
2. What part of Disneyland do you think needs a refurbishment project next? (submitted by Claire)
I would say Tomorrowland. The land is so congested and has terrible traffic flow. Autopia uses up so much land, and it’s just a crappy ride in general. That, combined with the largely underused Innoventions building space…plus the empty PeopleMover track. It’s somehow both empty and overcrowded. It needs some TLC.
3. Does Disneyland have ATM machines? (submitted by Brad)
Yes! Check out my post here.
4. How do you find all these hidden gems and details? (submitted by Jose)
Lots of ways! Sometimes word of mouth, sometimes accidentally through reading about the park, and sometimes I just stumble across them as I explore different lands. Once you start noticing hidden gems in certain places, finding new ones gets easier and easier.
5. What’s one of your “must-dos” for a Disneyland trip that isn’t obvious, like a major roller coaster? (submitted by Anders)