Welcome to Ask The Duchess Vol. 24, a monthly Q&A post covering a variety of resort-related topics. Ask The Duchess answers questions submitted by readers. If you have a question you’d like answered, send me a message here!
1. Where can I rent a wheelchair? (submitted by Chelsea)
The stroller, wheelchair, and ECV rentals are all in the same place. When facing the Disneyland gates, you’ll see a building to the right with a red roof. That’s the spot!
2. Where can I buy Mickey ears? (submitted by Adrien)
You can buy them all over the resort. They’re in World of Disney, almost every shop on Main Street and Buena Vista Street, and in nearly all of the gift shops in different lands.
3. When do the Halloween decorations swap to Christmas? (submitted by Christopher)
This happens in the first week or so of November. The Haunted Mansion overlay carries over from Halloween to Christmas, so that starts up in September.
4. Can I bring a drone into the park? (submitted by Rian)
No. Security will definitely confiscate that from you before you get into the park.
5. Which do you like better – the Halloween decorations or Christmas? (submitted by Brielle)
What an impossible question! If forced to choose, I’d go with the Christmas/holiday décor. It’s just so amazing to see a snowy castle and garlands everywhere.