Every Disneyland visitor wants to make the most of their time in the park, but for some, the big rides and attractions mean motion sickness, dizziness, or a need to stop and recover. But have no fear: even the most sensitive stomachs can have tons of fun in the park (added bonus: you don’t have to deal with many fast passes!). The following touring plan is tailored to guests who want to experience Disney magic – minus the motion sickness.
Note: This plan assumes two days in the park, without park hopping. If you’re only visiting for one day, I strongly recommend focusing on Disneyland. If you’ve got a park hopper ticket, hop parks after dinner each night to check out your favorite rides/attractions or check out those that didn’t make the list.
TOURING PLAN – DISNEYLAND
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Alice in Wonderland
- It’s A Small World
- Mickey’s House
Fantasyland (part 2)
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- King Arthur Carrousel
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Snow White’s Scary Adventures
- Sword in the Stone
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Disney Princess Fantasy Faire
Lunch time! Grab some food and check out the shops on Main Street USA.
- Frontierland Shootin’ Exposition
- Mark Twain Riverboat & Sailing Ship Columbia
New Orleans Square
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Haunted Mansion
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes
Frontierland (part 2)
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island
- Tarzan’s Treehouse
- Jungle Cruise
- Enchanted Tiki Room
Main Street USA
- Main Street Vehicles
- Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln
- Disneyland Railroad – get off at Tomorrowland station
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Star Wars Launch Bay
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Astro Orbitor
Hungry? Grab dinner in Tomorrowland. When you’re done eating, take the train back to the Main Street USA station so you can see the dioramas and complete the circuit. If you’re still up for exploring, revisit your favorite rides or continue exploring different shops in each land.
TOURING PLAN – CALIFORNIA ADVENTURE
NOTE: Begin your day by grabbing a fast pass for the World of Color show.
- Soarin’ Around the World
- Disney Animation
- Monsters, Inc. Mike & Sulley to the Rescue!
A Bug’s Land
- It’s Tough To Be A Bug!
- Flik’s Flyers
When you’re ready to eat lunch, head over to Pacific Wharf and grab a table by the water.
Grizzly Peak (part 2)
- Redwood Creek Challenge Trail
- The Little Mermaid: Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Golden Zephyr
- Silly Symphony Swings
- Mickey’s Fun Wheel (non-swinging cars)
- Toy Story Midway Mania
When you’re ready for dinner, try one of the restaurants in Paradise Park. Like with the Disneyland plan, if you’re not ready to call it quits, head back to your favorites or (if you have a park hopper pass) spend the rest of your evening in Disneyland. (that is, until World of Color!)